Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Phoenix to Flagstaff

Twice a year I make a trip from Phoenix to Flagstaff to recruit at Northern Arizona State and I finally brought my camera to share with everyone my trip. It is only about a 2 hour trip but you travel from under 2000 ft above sea level to over 8000 ft about sea level. Below are some pictures of the transformation of the landscape from the desert to vast evergreen forests. These pics do not do not do the landscape justice but I still thought that you would enjoy.
Elevation under 2000ft
Under 4000ft
about 6000ft
Evergreet trees! 8000ft

2 comments:

Ralph and Marilyn said...

Ah, yes, that's why we love the mountains!

Anonymous said...

Nice picture of you frolicking in the bubbles...

People complain that there are no miracles in this day and age...

How a man that big can be so light on his feet is a true miracle.