Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Who's Tommy

This weekend Heidi got tickets for us to see The Who's Tommy on Saturday night. This is a rock opera that follows The Who's album Tommy. I thought that we were going to see the Who's Tommy (not THE Who's Tommy)as in who is Tommy; a show about finding out who is Tommy. This was not what ths show was about at all so I spent most of the show trying to figure out what was going on. I am not a Who fan but reconized one song "Pinball Wizard" so I got into that song but spent the rest of the time just watching and trying to put everything together.

The show was really good, the acting, singing & dancing were all done really well it just missed something since I had no idea on what show I was watching. Next time I am going to do some reading about a show before we just go and show up.

No comments: