Tuesday, October 21, 2008

OH OH OH OH Oh, The Right Stuff




Yes, that is correct. We went to see the NKOTB ( better known as NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK) this past Sunday.
One of our wonderful friends, Melissa, gave us 4 tickets to see this throwback to our childhood. Ryan and I went with 2 of our other friends, Kristen and Taylor.
We already had awesome seats, but after we went to go see our friend Melissa, we wound up in a suite!!
There were several thousand screaming fans ( now all middle adged mommies) some of whom were even wearing spandex leggings, oversized T-shirts with wide belts, side ponys with electrick pink scrunchies and I promise, I think I smelled ELECTRIC YOUTH floating down the halls of the AAC.
I think Ryan's favorite part of the evening ( other then dancing with me to I'll BE LOVING YOU FOREVER jr. High style) was the earplugs that Melissa brought down for him! He was a great sport though, even though he was out numbered by about 3000, to 1!
The evening was a blast from the past. They sang all their hits- YOU GOT THE RIGHT STUFF, PLEASE DON'T GO GIRL, and yes HANGIN' TOUGH was the encore.
We had such a great time, it was like, totally awesome!! ( Sorry, I couldn't help myself)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

soooo freakin' jealous!