Monday, August 11, 2008

SO, this weekend was crazy!!!
We managed to start our Saturday in Dallas, and ended up that evening in Murphy Texas to see our good friends, Ginny and Neal Williams.
We also got to spend some time with our precious new niece, Audrey. I can't get enough of her! She is so sweet!
Ryan says I can hold her all I want, but not to get any ideas, at least for a little while:)
We do have one big surprise, but I have been sworn to silence until a later date so we will share more later.
Sunday after church we went up to my folks house and went swimming, raided their freezer and watched the Olympics..
As far as training goes, well we thought about it really hard, and then decided to take a nap instead. We will be making up for that this week however. A swim is planned for tonight after we go to our friend's going away party, and I think tomorrow we will ride.

Woo Hoo!!

No comments: