Monday, August 4, 2008

It is just too hot to Tri anything!

This Saturday was meant with great intentions we were going to try to repeat last weeks ride, swim, ride but we found out that if you snooze to long you miss your window to get out and get back before it gets to hot. This resulted in a truly lazy Saturday which we really enjoyed but paid for it on Sunday when we forced ourselves to get up at 7 and do a quick 10 mile ride before we went to church. Both of us can feel our bodies get stronger and we were not as tired this time as we thought we would. Heidi was able to kick up her pace and I have no doubt that she will do really well in the Triathlon. I am still getting better but am not as fast as my lovely bride but I know that I will finish. We continue to enjoy the training and look forward to getting better bikes and competing in more Triathlons.


6 weeks away from the Texas Man!

No comments: