Sunday, May 17, 2009

AA - this blog is for you

Last weekend was crazy busy with Interfaith, going to see my college friend Lindsay Holman get married in Austin and then a drive back to Frisco for a lunch honoring our Niece Audry's baby dedication, then to Heidi's folks house for pie! It was a great time espically the wedding minus the fact that I was put on BLAST my another college friend Alice Ann for not updating my blog enough. Something about that she was tired of reading about the TSO; so now I update more often. (Alice Ann, this blogs for you . Now you need to get on Facebook like the rest of the free world.)
A view from the wedding reception

Alice Ann fronting me out for not blogging.

We are super cool

1 comment:

the Sebring's said...

Okay so I have not commented on this one yet b/c I wanted to say something extremely clever, however, I am having trouble with this......so I will just say thanks for being considerate to your blogstalker! He-he......glad we got to hang out with you and your precious wife!!!